Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New to the forum, not to CCA

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by HermesSD, Nov 17, 2011.

HermesSD ZHP Mafioso

Hi everybody. I recently found out there was a forum here. Kinda funny that I already recognize a few names from other forums I'm a part of but not surprising.

I currently drive a 2005 330Ci, Imola Red/Black Leather/Black Cube. I got the car 3 years ago, making it my 3rd BMW after a few years driving Japanese. I also had an E32 and an E24. Well enough with talk, here are some pictures

when I first got it:
    [IMG]

now:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I've got a good deal of the BMW Performance parts that were not included in the ZHP package, I just have a few more to get to complete my E46. I will hopefully then be able to move on to other projects I'm thinking of doing.

TeamStowell We love driving!

It is a beautiful ZHP. You have to share with me what you have done to it. I was considering having Turner have their way with ours once we saved up some pesos. I found our 2004 last March, and we have been having a great time with it. Tell me more about your E24....

Satch SoSoCalifortified

How the heck did you post those images?!

MGarrison

Satch, Satch, Satch....

Scroll down to the part about the bb-code
    Code:
    [img]
    tags: http://www.bmwcca.org/forum/index.php?help/bb-codes

You can use the bb-code image tags as explained there, but that requires that whatever pics you want to post are web-accessible. Which means you might have to upload them to webspace that you have already, or perhaps one of the photo-album-type websites. And, you'll need the url for the pic.

Or, if your image files aren't too big and of the correct file type, you can add them to posts as attachments.

HermesSD ZHP Mafioso