Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

DIY Upgrades / MODs

Discussion in 'DIY (Do-It-Yourself)' started by TBrock, Jun 13, 2011.

TBrock guest

Hello,
    I am planning on doing a few upgrades / mods to my car ... ofcourse.
    But I have a question. I want to add products like an
    - E92 M3 replica spoiler
    - Front Spolier or Lip
    - LED Angel eyes
    - Interior headlamp / footwell LEDs
    - Carbon Fiber BMW emblems
    - lowering springs
    just to name a few. I am looking for quality parts and I have been looking in places like ECSTuning and SSDD-Motorsports. I am going to order asap because I am trying to have the parts delivered and added to the car for before July 4th (good luck on that).

If anyone has any advise i would gladly appriciate it.

floydarogers

Welcome!

Just wanted to mention that you're not likely to get much feedback in this forum on mods like you've proposed. A better place might be the Bimmerforums, E90post or Bimmerfest forums.

two30grain

hate to say so, but I second this. A buddy fo mine is on E90 post and he gets lots of good information on mods for his '07 E90 there.

CRKrieger

OK; no problem with any of the cosmetic changes (It's your car.) and the functional ones are reasonable if you know what it is you want out of them (like maybe cracked spoilers and scraping over steep driveways). I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for not mentioning a 'CAI upgrade' - because there is no such thing.