Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello from Milwaukee

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Bryan17, May 13, 2011.

Bryan17 guest

Hello all, I FINALLY got to acquiring my first BMW last year. I had test driven and drooled over magazine publications about them for years, and there was always some reason (no good ones:) that kept me out of the one brand of car I really wanted. Well, I'm out of excueses and into my baby. Picked up an E92 328xi last year, and promptly traded it for an E92 335xi earlier this year and joined the club. My fear of fuel pumps just couldn't keep me away from the turbo's performance. Now that warmer weather is here, my wife also picked up an E36 323i cabrio. I've always had what I affectionately refer to as "the sickness", which I imagine most/all of us share in our love for all things automotive, and more-so in the driving dynamics BMW offers us in their machines. I look forward to enjoying my new-to-me BMW's and attending CCA events, on and off the track. I'd be happy to do some volunteering and learning at local track/HPDE events until I'm more comfortable participating behind the wheel.

Cheers!

Bryan

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum!

Sounds like you have a common madness, all right!

Milwaukee, eh? Isn't that Badger Bimmer country? Which of you varmints are going to take our new member out and ruin him?! :eek:

MGarrison

Welcome to the club!

I nominate CR :p

CRKrieger

Ah; yeah. That would most likely be me. At least if he can put up with archaic cars and an archaic owner to go with 'em. Hell; half these noobs don't even know what an E28 is. :(

Brian A

A gasoline/ethanol mixture like E85?

two30grain

lol, that would be like 72% ethanol! Terrible! haha.

Welcome OP!

Bryan17 guest

I look forward to being thoroughly ruined and schooled on all the E's and F's, new and not so new.

CRKrieger

We're good with ruination ... :rolleyes: