Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello one and all.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Terse, Apr 28, 2011.

Terse

My name is Marc I live in Virginia Beach, Virginia. I drive a 1998 M3. She's a wonderful auto and we get along great with the back roads. Here are a few pictures of her in her current state.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

If you have any questions about her don't hesitate to ask.

CRKrieger

The Welcome Wagon will be along shortly. Meanwhile, I'll suggest slightly smaller pictures next time. No need for us to scroll back and forth to see them.

two30grain

Magic words: back roads!

Completly agree. Nice bimmer and welcome!

Bimmerdan

Welcome to the circus, we're glad to have you! Nice car, creepy avatar, but nice car!

Terse

Sorry about the pictures being so large. I thought I shrank them down enough. I don't have to scroll on my resolution so I didn't notice.

Thank you for the welcome. I'm hoping to make it to a Tidewater event or two this year to meet some fellow local BMW CCA members.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum!

. . . the avatar tells me which ward we'll put you in. . .

:eek: :eek: :eek:

two30grain

As a amateur photog, i couldnt help myself when I was checking out your bimmer again! I love this picture and had to toy with it!

[IMG]

sorry ;)

Cheers!

Zeichen311

Welcome aboard, and if that avatar is a self-portrait, I expect you and your beautiful M3 usually have the left lane all to yourselves. I know I'd move over. :D:D:D

granthr

Don't worry about CR, he is using a 386 with a tiny monitor. :D:D Your pictures are great and no scrolling needed! Keep them coming. Now wash those wheels!!!! :D:D

RandysV10

Welcome Marc, I live in Williamsburg and there are a lot of local events going on. This Saturday down in your neck of the woods there's a Cars and Coffee meet and every third Saturday of the month there's one up here in Williamsburg. Suggest also checking out our FB page, just search for Hampton Roads BMW ///M owners, another good site is the e90posts.com site where most of us collaborate on get togethers. Again welcome and hope to see you out at the meets.

Randy

Terse

RandysV10: If you are talking about the Cars and Coffee in La Promenade then I will be there sipping a hot green tea. If you see me/the car please say hi. I might have to make the drive up to Williamsburg one Saturday.

granthr: When I touched the wheels I couldn't get all that crap to break loose. Seems a PO liked curbs a lot. There's a fair bit of curb rash.

NotTheStig: If I looked like that I'm sure I'd get the left lane too. I drive pretty calm for the most part. I like the twisties a lot though which is one of the reasons I bought the car.

two30grain: I'd actually really like to learn better composition and was thinking of taking classes. Glad you liked the photos. I'm just an amateur with a cheap digital camera.