Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Problems with Bluetooth and Audio Display-New 2011 328xi

Discussion in 'E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006-2011)' started by unboringuy, Apr 12, 2011.

unboringuy guest

I bought my new Bimmer about 5 weeks ago. The only little niggle I had noticed, before yesterday, was that there appears to be a glitch on the audio display (non-iDrive) when playing music through my iPod. The song description does not always advance so that the title of the prior song frequently remains on the display even when the next song plays.

Yesterday, a new glitch developed. All of a sudden, for no reason that I can think of, the Bluetooth stopped working with my BB9630, which is an approved device. When I try to connect to the BMW, the connection fails. I deleted the BMW, and then re-paired it to the BB. The problem continues. The BB continues to connect via Bluetooth to other devices, so I know it's the BMW.

Any suggestions on the audio display or Bluetooth problems? Thanks.

Pyewacket1

Have you attempted pairing a different BT device to your BMW?

Did it pair successfully?

unboringuy guest

I haven't tried pairing anything else to the BMW, but will try to do so later today.

jander17 guest

Try deleting the phone from the car's memory, then re-pair the phone.