Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Missing M's

Discussion in 'BMW' started by SchnuckiE30, Apr 4, 2011.

SchnuckiE30 guest

There's lots of M cars that were not authorized for production highlighted on Car & Driver site right now, and an E46M3T in flat black has to be the ultimate stealth M car! This might be a commonly known collection, but if not, enjoy :)

granthr

M3Driver guest

Very interesting stuff. Thanks for posting.

Zeichen311

If I could wish for just one of those projects to have been put into production ... I'd probably never get my wish because I couldn't decide. I've long known about Der Bolide and would have put that atop the list, but: an M5 Cabrio? M3 Touring?! Decisions, decisions, ... ! :eek:

Thanks!

granthr

I want the S14 powered E30 pickup!!!! I love how the fact that obviously it was too much fun to drive to let it just sit in the garage (Look how ratty it is!). You know Engineer Hans was taking every opportunity to take it on "errands", you know picking up some tires across town! LOL :D:D:D

granthr

Did anyone notice the convertible roof on the E30 Pickup!!!!! :eek: I am getting way to excited about this vehicle! Excuse me while I go breath into a paper bag. :p

two30grain

seriously want the E30 pickup and the E46 M3 touring!

I think these models wouldnt sell in volume, but would be absolutely loved by those that did have them!

There is also an E39 M5 Touring that i dont think was shown there. Also want that!