Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello from Long Island!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 4valveduc, Apr 1, 2011.

4valveduc guest

Hi everyone, just joined up which should have been done a while ago. Just got out of an 02 525, and into an 11 xdrive 328. Didn't think i'd like the switch to a smaller car, but so far so good. Coming from the E39 to this is like driving a go kart, a lot of fun! Braking took a little getting used to as well, but once i got used to it, really great. Just wanted to say hi, and hopefully i'll see some of you at the various events, John D.

tspringy guest

Welcome to the club. I kinda know what you are going though. My 01 540i is in the dealership getting some work done and they gave me a 2011 535i to drive around I thought my 540 was smooth but the 2011 is ridiculous in the ride quality.

4valveduc guest

Thanks for the welcome! Really enjoying the car so far, would like to get it on some twisties and see how it goes.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum!

I think you're going to like the 3 Series in the twisties, especially if it has the sport package. . . :D

Zeichen311

Welcome to the club and the forum, and greetings from New Jersey! :)

Satch SoSoCalifortified

By the way. . .

Great avatar, NTS. I had to look up langeweile. . .

4valveduc guest

Thanks again to everyone! Unfortunately no sport package, still a fun drive so far. Liking the asylum already.

Zeichen311

Thanks Satch! ...but I must confess, I did too. :eek:
    It's the road sign I most enjoyed seeing over there....