Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Roadside assistance??

Discussion in 'Premier Membership (discontinued)' started by drummerfc, Mar 22, 2011.

drummerfc

Maybe it's my old eyes decieving me...but I keep seeing instances in publications (ex: Roundel) and such stating that one of the benefits of CCA membership is roadside assistance of some sort. Is this so or am I seeing things??? :confused:

My '02 E39 525 is a GREAT, GREAT car that has provided me with much driving joy since I took the plunge 3 years ago. However, knowing that it's getting a bit long in the tooth (over 120K miles, around 9 years old), I have fears of me "riding high in April, shot down in May" as the old Sinatra song goes. :eek:

Can anyone please confirm this to be true or not, and/or point me in the right direction to get to know the rules and regs of this program/benefit? It would be most appreciated!

M3Driver guest

Premier Membership offers that feature but you pay extra for it (along with other benefits of same). Check in toolbars under "join the experience".

drummerfc

Just found it...thanks!

ViolinARC guest

Skip it...

It costs extra and I really can't recommend it from my experience so far...:(

AAA might be a better solution but ultimately, it's your choice...