Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

2011 Patroon Chapter Concours d'Elegance

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Region' started by TeamStowell, Mar 21, 2011.

TeamStowell We love driving!

Although all the details are not set yet, here is what we do know:

The date is Saturday June 4th at Keeler BMW in Latham NY
    There will be trophies.
    The lot opens at 9:00AM
    The Fabulous Fives will be our featured series.

Let the planning begin!

Autohaus guest

As Master Yoda would say; be there, I will.

JBimmer92 guest

Most likely a stupid question, but you can show even if you don't have a 5 series right? (New to things here...but just thought I'd ask first)

MGarrison

Only if your car's paint scheme matches your avatar :p Also, don't forget to get your official forehead BMWCCA tattoo.

Ok, just kidding - I'm sure you'll get a real answer from Scott.... :D

JBimmer92 guest

Lol mate, my car is actually no where close in its silver grey color, BUT I will not forget the tattoo...going out today to get one :p

Don't forget to have your tattoo put on backwards so only you can read it when you look in a mirror! This is a common mistake for new club members :p

All BMWs are welcome to enter. There is a $20 fee for entering your bimmer which comes with a free t-shirt for the first 50 registrants. All are welcome to attend at no charge, and it is being held in conjunction with the dealership's spring open house so there will be family activites at the Mini, MB, Honda and Smart buildings also located in the complex.

JBimmer92 guest

Ah, sounds good mate, thanks a lot for the info, I'll be there! (and I would have gotten the tattoo wrong and done it so everyone else could read it lol)

Autohaus guest

JBimmer, where would you be coming from? I'll be cruising up with another member early in the morning.

JBimmer92 guest

I'll be coming from Bethlehem, PA, and I plan on leaving early aswell :cool:

We probably have several folks coming up from the Pocono Mt chapter and the Allentown area, so you may be able to caravan up with them. I will send you some info if I hear from out PA bimmer brothers and sisters!

JBimmer92 guest

Awesome, looking forward to going to some of the meets this year, and thanks, just let me know if you hear anything please/thank you lol