Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Tire inflation monitor lite yellow?

Discussion in 'E85/E86 Z4 M roadster/coupe (2006-2008)' started by hutten, Mar 17, 2011.

hutten

Just started my 2007 Z-4 M Coupe after winter hibernation. No big problems!

My tire pressure indicator is lite (yellow) indicating low tire pressure? I inflated the 4 tires to correct inflation and the indicator is still yellow. Did not go for a spin yet. Is there a reset?

Also. looking for instructions for setting the time on the dash and radio clocks.

Thanks Rich H

Happy St. Patrick's Day

330indy1

geeesh. you mean you didn't fill them with nitrogen before winter storage. :(
    :p

my solution for DST.
    I leave it in "Spring-Summer" time all year long

AFA tire monitor, my 2006 reset differs from the 07 and up... may want to check the manual there.

(I'm a real big help! :rolleyes:)

hutten

No Nitrogen, haha.

The manual is useless! BMW manuals (at least for this car) are the worst, not much detail!

Thanks Rich

hutten

Tire Monitor problem resolved itself, if that possible. Started the car after lunch. The light was off.

Thanks

Still trying to resolve te clock reset problem?

floydarogers

In almost all cases, you display the clock on the driver's display (not on the radio), then twist the instrument panel button (the one that IS NOT the odometer reset).

If newer (like my 2010 335d), you use the check control/set stuff on the turn signal stalk.

hutten

Thanks, I'll give it a try!

rspeser

There are two buttons below the clock in the drivers display. Hold the left one in until the hours start flashing. Use the right button to change the hours. Use the left button to advance from hours to minutes and use the right button to change the minutes. When you are at he correct time, press the left button momentarily to set the time. This procedure will also change the time on the radio. BTW use the OBC button on the turn signal stalk to get to the clock.

shipkiller

I know the car sorted itself out, but to reset the TPMS, all you do is press and hold the TPMS button located on the center console for 5 seconds, then drive off.

If the TPMS light is not lit, then it will light up and will go out when you drive off.

hutten

Those buttons are well hidden. Thanks problem solved.
    Cheers Rich