Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Greetings from KY

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by flamingo61, Mar 15, 2011.

flamingo61 guest

Hi Guys!

Finally joined BMWCCA. My name is Lena and I live in Richmond,KY.
    I love my black 328i convertible,which I bought in Germany last year.
    Originally from Europe,now I'm living in US.
    Is anybody here from Europe or KY?

Looking forward to meet some friends here.

CRKrieger

Um ... yes and yes. There are about 70,000 of us, so it'd be surprising if we didn't have either European or Kentucky members. A couple of my very good friends are members of the Bluegrass Bimmers chapter. If you're fortunate, you'll meet them - like Bill Wade, our Street Survival national coordinator.

MGarrison

Welcome to the forums! The Bluegrass Bimmers website shows monthly meetings in the Lexington area, get to one of those and you'll meet some of the gang in your area. Louisville does also, as do we here in Cincinnati, but that's a bit of a trek!

Lent325is330xi guest

I'll soon be int the OH (cincy) area, from NY.

flamingo61 guest

Hi, nice to meet you! Thanks for providing me with information.
    I definitely will contact Bluegrass Bimmers community.

flamingo61 guest

I am in Richmond,KY. It is 113 miles or almost 2 hours drive from Cincinnati. Let me know when you will be in my area:))

CRKrieger

OK; since none of THEM has asked, ... where in Europe? I'm headed to Zurich, Munchen, & Wien in about one month.

MGarrison

Cincy area is fairly active, we have monthly meetings, plus some additional social events, a couple of Street Survival teen driving events each year (1st coming up in Mid-April), and the Buckeye Chapter hosts a couple driving schools @ Mid-Ohio each year. Some Cincy/Dayton people will be at a charity auction/wine-tasting in Dayton in late March. Check our website for schedules (http://www.buckeyebmwcca.org/buckeyebmwcca/Home.html), drop me a pm here with your email and I'll make sure you get added to our email list, or you can find who to contact from the website. If you have the time, come on out for a meeting!

If I get down that way, I'll let you know! :)

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum!

I see the friendly inmates are already showing you the grounds! :D

flamingo61 guest

Thank you. Here is my e-mail: ndlm8461@aol.com
    Lena.

flamingo61 guest

Yes,and I'm glad. I like to make new friends:p

flamingo61 guest

I bought my car in Munich by European Delivery program last year. And then traveled with my daughter and friend to many European Countries. Switzerland,Germany and Austria were in my l travel list as well. Beautiful countries! Here is the picture from Bavaria.
    About your question - I 'm from Eastern Europe.