Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Cheers from Windy City

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by carsnoceans, Apr 23, 2008.

carsnoceans

BMWCCA member #401517 reporting! Hiya folks! Fresh to BMWCCA and 6 week old owner of a beautiful Sapphire Metallic Black E46 ZHP.

Got one question though, I got an email saying that I should enter my membership number and name for access to electronic edition of Roundel... where do I do that?

Great to be here. :)

az3579

Seeing as your status shows that you're a CCA member, I would assume that it should let you into Roundel section without issue. Try it again and see if it'll let you in. I never had to mess with entering member info after I did it initially to get registered on the forums. After I registered, it let me into the member sections flawlessly.

Congratulations on your purchase; the E46 is my dream car (sedan in Japanrot, ZHP :D). Welcome to the forums.

carsnoceans

Thanks mate. Is Roundel e-copy only or hard copy as well?

az3579

Roundel is sent every month as a hard copy. Watch for it in your mailbox; it'll be in a see-through wrapper.

Recent issues have also been uploaded online. I don't think they're complete though; it seemed to me as though it was missing some sections. The hard copy is a lot better.

Autohaus guest

Getting the roundel in the mail is better than getting a paycheck!