Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Lehigh Valley (Allentown), PA

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by kippintranet, Mar 5, 2011.

kippintranet

In my younger days, I was a member of SCCA (Sports Car Club of America) and spent time at Bridgehampton in Water Mill (Long Island) New York. Bought a 2004 Z4 last year and find myself reconnecting with the thrill of a sports car with tight suspension. Although my wife's 328xi is great, I find the roadster more fun to drive.

I was wondering if there are any other members in the Lehigh Valley that I could connect.

hyderali91

Welcome! I live about an hour north of you. I know a few other BMW enthusiasts around here, but none of them are members of the club (yet)

JBimmer92 guest

I'm in the lehigh valley, Bethlehem to be exact, and I have been looking for some Bimmer friends to cruise and conversate with.

MGarrison

ooo! cool avatar pic! me likey!

JBimmer92 guest

Thanks man, I like yours too, its "Far Out" lol, and I like the creativeness with the ///M in your sig

MGarrison

Groovy, man.... :D

Syrupflow guest

I live in Doylestown which is not too far south. I actually worked in Bethlehem for some time up until a year ago. Small world.

JBimmer92 guest

Meet?

Hey yall, I am pretty interested in cruisin with other Bimmer people, but on the DelVal Page its like nothing is going on, meet-wise and such, so I was jus wondering if anyone wanted to get together in a group and cruise some time on a weekend. Let me know.

CRKrieger

Are you kidding with that sig line? :mad: [OK; I know YOU aren't; but bear with me here, once the haze of cannabis around your head clears.]

BMW CCA is well known and recognized for its excellent high performance driver education (HPDE) programs as well as for safe, LEGAL, sanctioned motorsports events. We (as a member for over a quarter century, a driving instructor, former chapter president, etc., etc., I will presume to speak for the club) do not condone or encourage illegal street racing. I think you can do better - and you should.

JBimmer92 guest

I know that safe driving IS important, especially on public roads. I also know that "racing" is for the track, I just needed a tag line...and was watching one of the fast and furious movies and just thought, hey if that was a Bimmer...but yea, so in reality, I was not being serious about reckless driving

CRKrieger

Thank you, sir. Looking forward to seeing you on the track one of these days. ;)

frauleindoktorZ

I'm a bit biased, but hooray for your Z4! Have you found some good roads to go zooming around on yet? :)

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum!

. . . I see you have already encountered Nurse Ratched. . . :eek::eek::eek: