Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Help ID This Dinan 3-Series

Discussion in 'E30 (1984-1993)' started by M3Driver, Jan 30, 2011.

M3Driver guest

I was reading my Jan 2011 issue of Roundel and noticed the Dinan 333i (?) on page 54. It appears to have vintage CA plates on it.

It's a slick looking ride and wish there were a few more pics of it. Can anyone help me with information on it? Perhaps the owner is lurking out there somewhere.

Just curious and nothing else. :)

M3Driver guest

granthr

M3Driver guest

After I posted it, I used the almighty GOOGLE and found that link. I'd love to park something like that in my garage. I have yet to find another one listed. I wonder if the guy ever sold it?

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Who has the Dinan Three?

If I remember right, it belongs (or belonged) to---wait a minute. I'll remember his name in a minute. . . .

Anyway, he says it was Stevie D's first turbo project. That may have been after Steve worked with Reeves Callaway turbocharging Corvettes and Alfas, however. . .

John in VA

RonP had reconditioned some very nice E28 examples as well. You can find his posts in the For Sale or Wanted/Cars section of mye28.com.

CSBM5

M3Driver guest

Looks like he sold it based on his forum posts. Hope it went to a good home.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Oh, yeah!

Ron Perry! That's it! I knew it would come to me!