Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

89 325 with hard top

Discussion in 'E30 (1984-1993)' started by blazersls, Jan 17, 2011.

blazersls guest

170,000 mile on the car.I got the car less then a month ago from the original owner.
    It's black with black hard top and tan interier.Heated seats work,mirror work,all the windows work,soft top is in perfect condion,back plastic window is faded but not cracked.The front brakes have about 40% and rears have 80%.Tire's are good and have about 50% tread left.No leaks in the engine area.
    Services are up to date,fluids have been changed.Timing belt was done 20,000 miles ago (est)
    The back seats have just started to pull apart at the top seams.The driver seat is worn at the left bolster from getting in/out of the car.

$2500 for the car and hard top
    $2000 for just the car

$1000 for the hard top

granthr

Nice looking car. Put the ad in the Marketplace section. The moderator will lock this thread down any minute now! ;)

bcweir

One suggestion about the hardtop.

You may want to advise anyone who buys the hardtop separately that they may need to retrofit additional hardware to properly fit any convertible not originally ordered with a factory hardtop.

Greg E34

True for the E36's, but all of the E30 cabs I've owned had the hardware already installed.

bcweir

If that's true, that's even better!

Thanks for the tip!

SJAE30PLZ guest

This is PERFECTION! A little worn around the edges, but the perfect price range. Has it sold yet? I am very interesteddddd..