Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

BMW-based Christmas gifts, anyone?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by drummerfc, Dec 25, 2010.

M3Driver guest

+1000.

AND unless he looks like; oh let's just say, Jenny McCarthy: no pics are necessary at all...:D

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Typos, typos, typos!

Excuse me: When I said

it should have been:

I think they sold two pairs. . . or two thongs. . . or two units---whatever.

Brian A

I hope that you are telling a story from the Goode Olde Days, when thongs refered to the type of footwear now refered to as flipflops.

drummerfc

Things, thongs, one covers the other, whatever...

;):)

drummerfc

Jenny McCarthy...+1000000!! :):):)

tiFreak

other than my face and body I look just like her :p

lol, I was wondering what you meant by that post

BMRDRVR

I got a black, long sleeve cotton shirt with a small, but classy, BMW logo on the left chest. Love you Mom!

tiFreak

no pictures of my new boxers, but I figure I'll give you guys a picture of my grill badge at least :D

[IMG]

Oil or Airhead?

tiFreak

100% cotton ;)

Brian A

d'oooooooooooooooooh. Nowwww, I get it.

I hope their performance is up to your expectations.

Nice grille badge BTW.

It was a bit obtuse.......... but, it's cold and sorta slow here in middle of nowhere, so the synapses aren't firing that well.

CRKrieger

RIGHT over their heads. ;)

Mine's Airhead:

[IMG]

But I didn't get it for Xmas.

Brian A

"my" head not "their" heads. You're talkin' them new fangled wheeled-horse doohickies. They'll never catch on. Here is my new ride (I restored it over the Holidays):

granthr

Come on Brian you got to at least give us a little info about it!! :D I like bikes, but I don't know that much about them. Year, Manufacture?? Very nice!! I like the push rod actuated (correct term?) brakes instead of cable. I think the Chinese still make bikes like that.

I am still dropping hits to my wife about someday getting an air head. I think I want an R75/6.

Brian A

granthr

Wow Brian great bicycle you got there!!! That is really cool. Yes it is definitely a Rolls Royce when compared your your Ferrari!!! :D

How is the efficiency compared to your Fuji? I understand the change in gears. Just a guess, but a Holland Bicycle is not designed for hills!!!! :D

drummerfc

Must REALLY be slow and cold then out here in the North East...I STILL don't get it!! :D:D

M3Driver guest

Come to the Sunny Deep South for a visit today.....:rolleyes:

Last measure was about 8 to 10 inches....

granthr

A motor with opposed cylinder heads are called boxers. Think Subaru, VW & Porsche.

BMW's historical configuration for their motorcycle engine was a boxer. (It is still used on many of their bikes, but not solely anymore) The early ones up till the 80s (?) were air cooled and then they became oil cooled (although they are still somewhat air cooled with the cylinder heads hanging out in the breeze the way they do! :D ). So Beemer lovers call them air heads (air cooled) or oil heads (oil cooled)

So when he said he got a pair of boxers, the obvious question was, is it an air head or an oil head!!! :D:D:p