Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Need Some Help

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by vhle, Dec 2, 2010.

vhle guest

Im looking to get some snow tires off of tirerack and was wondering if anyone can help me out. Im a junior in college dead in the mountains of NH and I'm strapped on money. Was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me a referral number so I can get a discount. Much appreciated and thank you for even looking at this thread.

tiFreak

not sure if it's something you've already considered but what if you looked on your local Craigslist? I've seen some good condition snow tires for a whole lot cheaper than new

I'd give you a referral but I don't have one

CRKrieger

A referral number? I've been buying from Tire Rack for decades, so if there's a referral number from other customers, I probably have one. D'you know where it shows up on the website?

vhle guest

Im not sure but when you check out on a purchase it says enter optional referral number. Try checking old purchases or maybe your account on tirerack. thank you

dms540i

Forget tire rack, give Bavauto in Portsmouth a call and get yourself a real set of snows: Nokian Hakkapeliitaas are the only way to go!

http://www.bavauto.com/shop.asp

CRKrieger

No; not by a long shot they aren't. Besides, if you're strapped for cash, BavAuto isn't gonna do you any favors.