Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Dammit, Weir!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CRKrieger, Dec 2, 2010.

CRKrieger

How dare you! We invested some damn clever and expensive wit in that thread you deleted. It was a great premise and it got some legs.

Thread hijacking is a way of cyber-life. It happens. Sometimes, it's better to 'whack-a-mole' on the hijackers than to delete or censor it. In fact, if you do it with satire or humor (Put in your order now. Amazon's having a holiday sale!), I'm always happy to join in. You know I've got a mallet! :D

M3Driver guest

I'll have to agree with you on that, Krieger, to me it was tatamount to a cyber-version of taking your ball and going home with your bottom lip pooched out.....

330indy1

seriously! WTH!?!?!

he's out to offend us all over again.

M3Driver guest

Ahhh, Whattheheck.....Know any good bar jokes?:D

Zeichen311

+1. That thread was fun, both on- and off-topic. I considered posting as CR did but succumbed to an acute attack of civility.

Guy wearing a BMW shirt walks into a bar, asks "How often should I change my oil?" and a biker kicks the s**t out of him.

Discuss. :D

M3Driver guest

Well, we ARE doing it with "humor and satire" (I think?). Life's too short to stay mad or agitated (I sure didn't figure that out overnight myself :eek:).

@bcweir: Ahh come on; come back and play....!!!!:D

drummerfc

Yeah, +1 on above. WTF Brian??? :confused:

drummerfc

Guy walks into a bar with a duck sitting on his head...

...the bartender asks: "Can I help you?"

...the duck answers: "Yes...can you get this guy outta my A$$?"

:rolleyes: Hey, I tried...

M3Driver guest

A golf club walks into a local bar and asks the barman for a beer. The bartender refuses to serve him.

"And why not," asks the golf club.

"You'll be driving later," replies the bartender.

(As an aside: if that's MY Tommy Armour 845 1 Wood in the story, he best not make me hook left this Saturday....)

drummerfc

Badda-BINNGGGGG!! :D

Zeichen311

Rene Descartes is sitting in a bar at closing time. The bartender asks, "Last call, care for one more?" Descartes replies, "I think not"--and disappears.

M3Driver guest

Man you're good! I know who Rene Descartes is but that's about it.

(ok, ok....I had to "Google" the name....:rolleyes:)

Somebody please educate me on the punch line. :confused:

Brian A

I think, therefore I am. ~ Descartes

Why DID the chicken cross the road?

M3Driver guest

Man, you guys are Brainiacs! I feel like Charlie Brown in the comic strip (attached). :rolleyes:

Now as to the "Chicken Question". Bill Gates summed that up nicely "I have just released eChicken2008, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your check book. internet Explorer is an integral part of the Chicken.. This new platform is much more stable and will never cra...#@&&^(C% ........reboot. "
    1 people like this.

MGarrison

In latin, that's Cogito Ergo Sum; not that I was ever thinking in high school "Gee this latin's sure gonna come in handy someday" :p

Ok so -

This guy walks into a bar and sits down. As it happens, he's the only one in the place, besides the bartender. So the bartender comes over and takes his drink order; after giving him the drink and some peanuts to snack on, the bartender went back to what he was doing at the far end of the bar. The guy is sitting there enjoying his drink when he hears a rather faint little voice say "Nice Tie!". Surprised, he looks around, but he's still the only one in the place, and the bartender was still at the other end of the bar. Not knowing what to think, he shakes his head, and goes back to his drink. A moment later, he hears the same faint voice, saying "Nice Jacket!". Again, same story - bartender nowhere around, nobody else there... so, he calls the bartender back down to him. He tells the bartender, "Hey, this is really odd, I'm just sitting here and there's nobody else here and I swear I heard someone tell me I had a nice tie and a nice jacket - did you hear that?

So, the bartender tells him "Oh, don't worry about that, that's just the peanuts - they're complimentary!"

:D

bcweir

290064 gets it.

And I am well pleased. Thank you.

M3Driver guest

Hmmm...I see a challenge in the making. You might want read up on your Sun Zhu.

Game on.....:D

Michgndr89

Feel better, BC?

It appears from your last post that your undershorts are somewhat less catastrophically bunched.

bcweir

You're entitled to your opinion, Michgndr89

I used to believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus too.

az3579

Lame.
    You know how they say grow up, Brian?

Well all I have to say to you is: GROW DOWN. :D