Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Anyone else not receive $1,000 rebate timely?

Discussion in 'Membership Rewards Rebate' started by msjs2001, Nov 19, 2010.

msjs2001 guest

Tricia---the email address supplied on the application is the same one you and I have used to correspond.

M3Driver guest

Ditto...

In my case it has been 5 ($500.00) in the past ten years with no problems.

MGarrison

Besides echoing the sentiments that it's appropriate to be appreciative of any rebate BMW NA offers to the club out of nothing but generosity, I would add that an ultra-reliance on the electronic world and electronic communications has at least the potential to backfire or not work flawlessly 100% of the time. The 'net and email work very, very well, but that doesn't mean it works perfectly every time; every once in awhile this or that can glitch, emails go awry, and so on.

With any luck, the check actually is in-the-mail and arrives soon.

bcweir

Interesting that you should mention electronic communications

...since the rules clearly state that faxed or emailed Reward applications are not accepted.

Paperwork is only accepted via postal mail, also known as snail mail.

Please tell us more about this electronic method of transmission for the forms which does not exist as an accepted way of sending one's paperwork.

Of course, not reading the rules or following them, as well as providing conflicting, false, or missing information is another good way of getting one's check delayed indefinitely.

MGarrison

Brian, you crack me up - did you not get that I'm referring to the apparently-missing confirmation email between the office and club member? Or did I need to s-p-e-l-l that out for ya? :p

bcweir

Then say what you mean, and mean what you say.

Isn't there enough subterfuge and misinformation in this topic, or are you trying to push that to a new level?

MGarrison

That's a laugh too, it's obvious I'm not attempting to 'push' anything in this topic to some other level.

Subterfuge and misinformation?? I don't think I'm seeing anything like that in any post throughout the thread.

I did mean what I say; you're the one who didn't understand the comment within context.

Certainly emails aren't perfect in every instance - something unknown might have happened between the email going out and in-transit to the intended recipient that resulted in the email never getting to the inbox. Something like that is nobody's fault.

CRKrieger

I understood him perfectly.