Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello from srcr12

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by srcr12, Mar 1, 2008.

srcr12 guest

Hi this is my first time here. I actually saw this website via a bimmer magazine at borders today. I brought my BMW for 800.00 dollars . :D . However ever since then i have had nothing but problems with it :( . I live in around the St. Louis Area but on the Illinois side. i drive a e34 525i . I was told by a local guy here . that runs a store called bimmersrus in St Louis that it was one of the first cars off the line . It is when there was still a west Germany . I do love the car. And i have tried to research just on the car company it is self via the books. but i don't know much about cars or anything like that. so any help would be greatly accepted :D thanks for taking your time to read this and i hope to hear from all of or some of you soon.

Mordred guest

MGarrison

Obviously the car didn't cost all that much, but if you're having that many problems with it, that low of a selling price perhaps is telling of other problems with the car?

You might want to post your specific questions/problems in the "Model Discussions" section of the forums, in the E34 5-series subsection, hopefully others will share if your issues are common or unusual, or have some other insight.

If you really like your car (and BMW's in general), consider joining the club as a member - dues are only $35, the club's monthly mag is worth more than that alone (if you ask me :))
    • Staff

steven s

Dues are $40. ;)