Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

upholstery recommendation in dallas

Discussion in 'E36 (1992-1999)' started by stbazley, Oct 29, 2010.

stbazley guest

I'm looking to renew the seats in my 323ic anybody had upholstery work done in dallas that they would recommend?

Bimmerdude3 guest

If your looking for a repair job and not something custom find new seats from a parts car. Its going to run you 4 figures and may not even match.

AllsherInteriors

stbazley,

We can help you get the OEM leather for the seat recovering if you find a shop you want to go with. Currently, we only have solutions for the door panel failures.

Regards,

David Allsopp
    Ethan Fisher
    Allsher Interiors

glugo1001

How can someone get in touch with you? I will be looking to re-do the interior (at least the driver's seat, maybe all) in a 1995 325i sedan. Can you give an idea of cost? Are they already stitched in the pattern for the seats or is it just reams of leather? Thanks!

MGarrison

bcweir

I wonder if they do more than just E36 door panels.

I have a leather covered console that could use some rejuvenation.

glugo1001

LOL! Thanks! I actually did Google them after I made the post. Their website seems to indicate they only do door panels, so hopefully they will chime back in to clafiry they do seats as well.

AllsherInteriors

stbazley & glugo1001,

We initially replied to this thread because we have access to BMW's entire leather palette. We think we could help you by providing the perfect leather grain and color combination to take the guess work out of matching the rest of your car. Even though we plan on doing seat covers in OEM leather for original and aftermarket seats in the near future we would be glad to work with a shop that you felt comfortable with in order to provide you the appropriate leather.

Currently we recover E36 Coupe door panels in OEM Leather. Because of our access to OEM BMW leather, however, we will be offering door panels, shifter boots, e-brake boots, arm rests, and center consoles for many BMW models at a very reasonable price in the near future.

David Allsopp
    Ethan Fisher
    Allsher Interiors

glugo1001

Thanks for the reply, David/Ethan. Not looking to spend a fortune and not in a hurry, so I'd probably wait until you had the seat kits available. stbazley, sorry for threadjacking! :)

Arthur B Fisch

Allsher Interiors Review 1995 M3

Allsher Interiors.......Hmmmmmm... For 1995 E36 M3. I sent them my interior panels in late February 2011....They were very nice up front......They charged a reasonable price, wanted the money up front and seemed enthusiastic......They had difficulty getting the leather from Germany on time....OK.....Waited more time. Panels came back approximately 1 month ago, talking around early May 2011....Not at all "dress right dress".....A few seams cut too short, inserts of the surrounds came undone secondary to an ineffective seal(glue), slightly soiled, without any leather care attempted to the leather........They were communicated with and expessed sorrow with the mediocre job..They offered to have the panels shipped back at their charge for another chance. I placed a call into them this weekend...It is the beginning of June 2011. I still have no panels. They have a pending neutral rating at this point. I hope others have more luck. I have been unlucky with them so far. I cannot point others in this direction at the present.

LTC Arthur Fisch