Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Not so new to BMWCCA

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by e21dave, Oct 23, 2010.

e21dave guest

Hi everyone!

My name is David and I originally joined BMWCCA when I was 15 and had received a 1983 BMW 320i as my first car. After bringing it back to life and struggling to keep it that way, it finally gave up on me and sat in my garage for a few years. Well, I've finally decided to get off my duff and do something with it, starting with rejoining BMWCCA! I met quite a few members today at the Teen Street Survival event, and it was a real pleasure working with all of you (special thanks to Jim for introducing me to Matt!). I also work for State Farm, so if anyone would like a competitive quote on their insurance needs, you can pm me here, email me at david@kyleangelle.com, or call me at 832-310-1486.

David

P.S.- If anyone ever needs an extra volunteer for a club event, or a navigator for a rally, or just someone to help turn a wrench on a project, I'm your guy!

1996 328ti guest

Unless you are willing to travel, you may want to mention where you are from. ;)

e21dave guest

Haha, oops! Houston, Tx!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum!

Houston, eh? Then you'll want to be in cahoots with the infamous Texas Road Monkeys!