Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Stickers/ My Summer

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by H2K595, Oct 11, 2010.

H2K595 guest

Hi I am a fairly new member and I just wanted to share my BMW story and also find out where I can get 4 new static window stickers that you get when you get membership. Every summer I travel to Toronto, CA to visit my grandparents and this year my dad let me take his 335i convertible as my birthday present :D. The drive is 951 miles each way and the car had a better time than I did, and though the run-flats are loud they were not unbearable as people had warned. The drive took us through about 150 miles of winding coal-country roads and I can honestly say that it was the best time of my life. Thanks BMW. (Sorry for any bad grammar i'm tired and just took the SAT). Also we are adding a 135i coupe (for me to share) and my step-mom is getting a lemans blue 328xi wagon with 6spd MT and so we were hoping we could find where we could purchase stickers. Thanks everyone for helping the greatest automotive manufacturer in the world be even better.
    • Staff

steven s

Send a self addressed stamped envelope with a note stating how many decals you would like.

Mail to:
    Decals
    BMW Car Club of America
    640 South Main Street, Suite 201
    Greenville, SC 29601

H2K595 guest

Thanks I will definitely do that!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Sweeeeet!

I'm not even going to criticize any grammatical glitches! I took the SAT once myself!

;)

H2K595 guest

Thanks for understanding:)