Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

E46 Roof Spoiler

Discussion in 'E46 (1999-2006)' started by Strim, Sep 23, 2010.

Strim guest

My window tinting guy wanted access to complete rear window and had noticed the roof spoiler was weakly mounted and removed it to cut his tint. After re-mounting said spoiler it lasted 1 day and is now somewhere on I-696. I'd like to replace this spoiler. It was painted body color and I feel really added a sporty appearance. Can anyone recommend a website or contact for a Roof Spoiler?

bcweir

Not sure if this is the style you were looking for but...

Bavarian Autosport has the AC Schnitzer Roof Spoiler for E46 Coupes for $384.95

http://www.bavauto.com

tiFreak

I hope that tinting guy is paying for it

Strim guest

I can't really hold him responsible. He and I re-mounted it together and it was a little loose on one end to start with. After some additional research I learned many manufactures warn professional installation is Highly recommended. This makes me think heat guns and sand bags?

Strim guest

Do you know if any other members have had any success with one of the less pricey ones.

tiFreak

ah, that changes things, did you replace the adhesive that was on there? that was probably what made it fly off

there's a bunch of replica AC Schnitzer spoilers on eBay motors