Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

I can't change name and it thinks I'm a kid?

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by 133403, Apr 15, 2008.

133403 guest

First time I've been here in a while, and it thinks I'm under 13. I can't edit anything, and the link to contact an admin brings up a browser error page. I can't add my name, etc.

I've been driving BMWs since a 325es in the 80's. I wish I was 13.

How can I fix this?

Stuart

330indy1

come on

we know you're only twelve, posing as a teenager!

:D

133403 guest

Only when I visit MySpace.

Ok, I added a sig. Now how do I change my login from a # to my well-known across the universe Internet alias (AstroHip)?

133403 guest

Aaarrggh. Now I can't save sigs or anything.

I'm sorry, but this website is terrible. I've got a 10-yr pin from BMW.CCA, and the website won't let me do anything?
    • Staff

admin2

I rebuilt your online profile.
    This should fix the problems you've been having.
    If your still having issues you can email me directly at webmaster@bmwcca.org

lcjhnsn

Ditto...

I logged in today after not visiting for about a year and had to reset my username and password. Now I have a numeric username and the system does not recognize me as an adult (my wife often has the same problem).

Personally, I think it would be a significant enhancement to the forum if we had more flexibility in the selection of a user name. I go by lcjhnsn on about 10 other webforums and I would like the ability to use that name here too.

Thanks

lcjhnsn

Nevermind on part one. I found a button on the main BMWCCA webpage that lets you change your user name with one click!!

But the system still thinks i'm < 13