Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

m3 exhaust

Discussion in 'E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008-2013)' started by NTR, Aug 10, 2010.

TxFeatFan

BMW on the E9X: "Eight separate throttle butterflies operate precisely and independently for amazingly quick throttle response." So it's got one per cylinder (I did the math myself! :p).

And no dipstick on the E9X (which was the reason for your "dipsitick" comment, right?)

BMW is not claiming any performance improvement (at this time). So I'll skip it and spend the money on bourbon instead. Wait... I meant tankfuls of gasoline. :eek:

CRKrieger

X2. That's six sets of used E28 wheels & tires. :D

bcweir

Or one used 528e.

:D

No performance improvement? For $2,500?:eek:

Let me translate that for you:

BMW: "How about you just GIVE us an extra $2,500 just because you like us, and we'll throw on a (thin) coat of high temperature (gold paint if you like, to make you feel better) paint on your exhaust manifolds. Deal?"

Satch SoSoCalifortified

What was the question again?!

Heh. I have to side with NTR on this one! He asks about an exhaust system, and (as usual) we run all over the place and start giving him lectures on drivers' training. WHAH! :D

Please bear with us, Brother R, as we are a bit easily distract-HEY, LOOK! A CHICKEN! :eek: