Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

October 535i Delivery

Discussion in 'European Delivery' started by Unrathr, Jul 18, 2010.

Unrathr guest

Picking up a 535i in Munich and plan to go to Lake Como and Milan. The Munich-Lake Como is a decent ride, but the Milan trip is short. Any suggestions for a intermediate trip/stopover before reaching Milan?
    Enjoy readig the other experiences with ED, it helps me to be prepared. The best tip yet is to remove the first aid kit and safety reflective triangle from the car before shipping it home as it will be removed. Who knew?

Pyewacket1

How about a visit to Lago di Garda (Lake Garda) and Verona? Maybe not exactly on the way, but not that far and Verona has an excellent Colliseum similar to the one in Rome, and you can go by the house where Romeo courted Juliette. And, the road around Lago di Garda are great for driving. The last James Bond movie began on the road around Lake Garda, if my memory serves me correctly.

Unrathr guest

Excellent. Thanks for the tip! Checked out your suggestions and will modify the trip to pick up Veronan Not exactly on the way between Lake Como and Milan, but more chance to drive!!!

E30jim