Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

CT Valley Chapter Cruise Night & Ice Cream Social Number 2

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Region' started by lcjhnsn, Jun 16, 2010.

lcjhnsn

What: Cruise Night & Ice Cream Social Number 2
    When: Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where: Five Guys Burgers & Fries
    255 South Main St. (Rt-25)
    Newtown, CT
    N 41° 22.271 W 73° 16.253

We will be holding our second Cruise Night at the Waterfall Plaza in Newtown. The plaza has, besides the Five Guys Burgers, a Blimpies and a Cold Stone Creamery. For those coming up from the Bridgeport area it is located about 7 miles north of the end of the divided highway portion of Rt.25.

Please join us at 7:00 pm for a chance to look at cars and chat with fellow chapter members. Look for us in parking in the lot, on the north side of the plaza next to the bank.

RSVP to Willy Wiley (WWiley@ctvalley.org or 203-426-9308) by Monday, June 21, so we will have a means to contact you if the event should have to be rescheduled due to inclement weather.

The first event in South Windsor was a big success, but a substantial portion of the Chapter's members reside in Fairfield County, so let's see a HUGE showing for this event.

az3579

I actually know where that is! That is a property that belongs to someone I used to work for, and am still in contact with. Finally, something familiar........ :D

lcjhnsn

So is that a "Hell yes, I'll be there!!" ??

mattm

Do I bring the E36 318i with the Super Trapp muffler or the E46 330i with ZHP?

lcjhnsn

decisions, decisions, decisions...

az3579

Hands down, the E46!

And BTW, I've grown rather accustomed to hearing your car bounce off the rev limiter. :D

Bumer guest

So far the weather forecast looks pretty good for tomorrow Ice Cream Social: there are might be some showers in the morning, but evening should be clear.

JAMAICAN TWIN TURBO guest

I won't be able to make it to this one, but hope its nice weather for you guys.

lcjhnsn

Sorry you won't be able to make it. It sounds like it's gong to another great evening.

Bumer guest

Ice cream was goooooood! :p

So, when is the Beer and Wine Tasting Social? :D

lcjhnsn

whenever you want it to be...

if you organize it, they will come [IMG]