Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

335d Arrival Date?

Discussion in 'E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006-2011)' started by WaltMink, Apr 10, 2008.

WaltMink guest

Hi all - I'm a long time BMW bike owner and an excited potential 335 owner. :) I've asked my local dealers this question to no avail, so I'll ask you:

Does any one know when the 335d is expected to start delivering in the states? Do you know when we can place an order?

I'm excited to finally see one of the great bmw diesels coming here and can't wait to get my hands on one.

Thanks much!

330indy1

N. S. E.

Not
    Soon
    Enough

WaltMink guest

You're not joking! :D I'm dying here!

I must admit - I have myself so worked up over the car that I'm considering the 335i even though I really want the d. My preference is for the stick and that's weighing on me, but with the traffic here the auto wouldn't be a bad choice.

Ah well ... guess I have to be patient. :rolleyes:

330indy1

yeah the MT cannot handle

the torque of the diesel

:eek:

that's a lot of torque.

johnh

BMW says fall of 2008. I would imagine production starts in September.

HoustonScott guest

I also want a 335d, but I want a touring. Dealer doesn't know if the touring will be included in the 335d's coming. Does anyone know?I have asked the dealer to let me know when they get the build sheets for the cars they will get so I can order one. Can't believe the manual will not be offered. I could get 5mpg more with the manual.

Scott

David1

There is no touring here in the US. Just the 4door 3 and the X5.

HoustonScott guest

How do you know?

Scott

az3579

I think he means the 335d Touring. The only 3er touring we have is the 328i.

Tourings aren't all that popular in this country so I doubt they would offer the 335d Touring initially. They don't even offer a 335i Touring for that matter. :(

David1

It was anounced at the Detroit auto show while I was there and they had both of them there.

HoustonScott guest

They said 335d. To me that means two cars the touring might be included. Why not there the same car?

Scott

targuscat guest

future 335xi 2010

can't wait to order mine when this lease is up