Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Lost- The Tv Series

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JAMAICAN TWIN TURBO, May 18, 2010.

JAMAICAN TWIN TURBO guest

Has anyone been watching Lost? Any Lost fans out there? It's almost over! Don't know if I should cheer or what?!

Does anyone have any cool theories they want to share, or think they know how the show is going to end? Would love to hear your thoughts. If you know spoilers, please don't share! LOL:p

wretched

I am a few episodes behind but I really hope they answer/make up some answers in a satisfactory way! So who is good and evil between Jacob and Smoke? Think you have it figured out? Thought I did... :D

I don't want to ruin it for you if you aren't caught up yet, but I don't think any of them are truly evil.

az3579

Sucks to see another great program come to an end...
    Should make for a mind-blowing finale though. :D

I'm hoping so man....I'm hoping so...I have a weird feeling a Sopranos type ending is coming on....

az3579

Oh the horra!

It's not very LOST-ish to end on such a lame note, so I have faith in them!
    Besides, it's a 2-hour finale, which should count for something.

Sooooo, what do you think about tonight's episode????

az3579

I watch them online, so I can only watch it the next day, which is tonight (Wednesday). I don't have a TV and probably wouldn't watch it when it premiered even if I did. I like it on MY schedule!

I guess I'll find out what happens tonight...

Hey by the way, I saw your car @ Evergreen Walk today, very nice car. It was a nice get together. Of course I was the only brotha there :cool: I had to clean the engine on my 335i after I saw everyone else had clean engines.

az3579

If it makes you feel any better, my engine is just as dirty as the day it was pulled from the donor car, almost 2 years ago. lol