Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

BMWCCA Newbie

Discussion in 'E28 (1982-1988)' started by DANS528E, May 6, 2010.

DANS528E guest

Hi. I just joined the BMWCCA (should have done this way long ago) and wanted to say hello to all E28 members on this forum.
    I own a 1987 528e modified with a 325i motor, dual exhaust w/no cat, 16" BBS Style 29 wheels with Dunlop rubber, 3.46 diff, misc interior upgrades i.e. Grant mahogany wheel and BavAuto burl wood shifter knob and BavAuto logo floor mats. I have a full body kit yet to be painted and installed.

I mentioned on the WV chapter of the club that Iive in Fairmont, WV and would be happy to organize any event up my way such as a nice drive, greet and meet, coffee shop get togethers etc. Just think it would be nice to meet other BMW owners.;)

Anyway, a big HELLO to everyone here. You can bet you will be hearing a lot from me b/c I really do ask a ton of questions.:rolleyes::D

CRKrieger

Gee; ya think? :p

While this is the best club you can find, MyE28 is the best E28-specific resource you'll find. So, I figure you joined so you can go to 5er Fest/Oktoberfest ... right? :D

DANS528E guest

Not think, I know...

C.R.: sure, you know me from mye28 forum and the tons of questions I asked there and the great answers you gave, ummmmmm, along with some flack too.:) But yeah, if I own the brand, I need to support the brand, eh? Just my little part in being conncected with a great group of people.:D
    Oh, did you mention Octoberfest?:rolleyes: