Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

German Plates for E90

Discussion in 'E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006-2011)' started by swalters, Apr 30, 2010.

swalters guest

Can someone either 1) point me to a place to get front German plates (not EEC) for my E90 or 2) sell me some or 3) tell me who a reputable vendor is to deal with (ideally someone who might be in Carlisle PA for the Import show in 3 weeks)?

I've tried EuropeanPlates.com (ordered plates 4 weeks ago), but they apparently have not shipped them and I cannot seem to get in touch with them. I'd recommend at this point that nobody deal with that outfit.

I'd also need the holder for the 21" plates. Thanks to all in advance.

tiFreak

licenseplates.tv, I bought mine from them, nice quality piece, I don't know where to get the holders though, they might have them but I haven't looked

EDIT: licenseplates.tv does carry the holders

rspeser

Griots Garage sells euro plates and when I ordered mine, it came in two weeks. Bav Auto also sells the plates and they also show 2 week delivery.

ltglenn13

Bought mine from licenseplates.tv and they are great! Shipped very fast, look great, and I got a free bracket with my order. Custom plate generator on website allows you to see what yours will look like before you order it. DO NOT USE europeanplates.com!!!! I ordered a plate for my audi from them and it was never shipped. Spent months trying to get in touch with them and then spent more time working with PayPal and my credit card company to get a refund. They did not reply back to me until after the credit card company did a chargeback. I must have called about 15 times and sent about 20-30 E-mails all unanswered. After that he called me and said it had just shipped out and that it showed "delivered" with UPS. I never recieved the plate and now have a chargeback on my PayPal and Visa card. If you goto BBB.com there are TONS of complaints against them for the same! I should have checked there BEFORE I ordered from them. Oh well, lesson learned!