Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Member!!!!!

Discussion in 'E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006-2011)' started by Jpstepancic, Apr 11, 2010.

Jpstepancic guest

Hey everyone. My name is Joe, and I just registered with the BMW CCA. Last July I became the proud owner of a 2009 E92 335i Xdrive M-sport (SG over CR). I can't see myself behind the wheel of anything else. I love that car. If anyone on here is also on E90post.com, my profile name is JoeyBananaz18. I'm part of the New York chapter and would really love getting out there and meeting some other drivers this summer at any meets. I'll be ordering some coilovers soon, so hopefully i'll able to find some track time.

bcweir

Hi Joe! Not on E90 post but I wanted to welcome you to the BMWCCA!

Welcome to our little car-centric "asylum"!

Jpstepancic guest

haha i should fit right in. is there a separate section for posting suspension questions? im thinking about going with H&Rs but i'm open to other suggestions.

bcweir

For suspension issues, you can either post it in the model specific forums...

or (my preference) in the DIY board (DIY = Do It Yourself in case you were not aware of that).

wretched

Nice BMW! welcome to the group I am sure you will find everyone very friendly and helpful!

bcweir

Well, ALMOST everyone...

Well, except for CR Krieger. He's usually friendly OR helpful (take your pick). Just don't ask him to do both at once!

Just kidding, CR. It wouldn't be the BMWCCA forum without you!

LOL.

Cheers!:p

drummerfc

Hey Joe...welcome!! Nice to have ya :D !!

bcweir

Babies? That's definitely mine

Cries all the time. Leaves a mess wherever it goes. Requires a constant "liquid" (aka cash) diet. Constantly wanting me to buy stuff for it.

Yup. That's my "baby" alright. :mad:

drummerfc

Hay - at least you don't have to drop 5-figures a year for 4 years to send it to college when it turns 18 y/o... :confused:

bcweir

Don't be so sure.

The car is 22 years old, and it's a BMW 750iL. ALL of that could apply to my car except the college part.

The cool thing is that I forget about all that the moment I select Max AC on the climate control, switch it from Economy to Sport mode, and mash the throttle down on the highway.

drummerfc

Fair enough!! :p

AMEN and HALLELUIA to that, mah brutha!! :D

CRKrieger

Hey! I think I resemble that remark!

SOMEBODY has to be the crotchety old curmudgeon here and I think I do a damn good job of it!

[Get off my lawn!] :mad:

bcweir

To both quote Carly Simon and crib the title of a James Bond movie...

As far as that's concerned, CR Krieger...

....nobody does it better!

Just don't make me sing it OK? Otherwise, I'll be popping ears and hearing aids from Maine to the California Baja coast, and everywhere in between.

I have many talents, but singing just isn't on the list!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the funhouse!

These guys are all nuts.

Fortunately, we have several members who display a mature and even temperament.

I'll try to think of their names. . . but nothing's coming to the surface right now. . . .

Zeichen311

Ooooooh! Me -- pick me! Over here! Me! Me! Pick me, pick me, pickmepickmepickme!

*stomps foot*

Aww, crap.

RaceBlood guest

Forums

I have been contributing on the Lonely Planet travel forum for 12 years, mainly Central America and SE Asia/Thailand., 35,000 post, and seen it all, been stalked, banned, unbanned, stalked, PM'd to death, and people know me by name.

Now, cars is another matter, and I am just getting know my BMW, after owning a SLK 350 AMG, an Audi A6, an Jeep Wrangler X, an Mazda RX-7, an Honda Accord, and my first wheels, a VW Beetle Convertible, which was altered into a Baha bug for the trails. I have a Triumph Sprint ST Moto, 128hp touring/sport bike, and like to surf, climb waterfalls, raft rivers, trek jungles and forest, and fish, camp and travel 250 days a year, and have 8 weeks vacation.

Just turned 50, finally got married, and want a dog, a blk lab will be fine.

Happy in Chicago, hometown, St Louis.

Cheers,

Tim