Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Z4 Wheels?

Discussion in 'E85 Z4 (2002-2008)' started by BimmerBrad, Feb 3, 2010.

BimmerBrad

Can anyone tell me if these are in fact 17" Z4 wheels and from which year? Thanks.

John in VA

They appear to be the Style 106, 8x17" ET47 wheels for the E85 Z4s, but a better pic of the hub area should show the details. The BMW parts catalog shows them used on 2002-2008 models.

BimmerBrad

Thanks John.

epbrown01

Yep, those are the sport package wheels for the 2.5i from 2003-2005; I think they were available for the facelift cars (2006-2008) but I think they had to be ordered specifically. I can't recall ever seeing them on a later Z4. They're called turbines,

BimmerBrad

Thanks for the info. I saw a pair on a 2005 Z4 today. I found a set for sale locally and I'm thinking of picking them up just to have. They would have to easier to clean than the wheels currently on my car and anyway parts is parts.

birdogger guest

2005 BMW 2.5Si with Sports Package with identical wheels

I have a 2005 Z4 2.5L Si with the sports package. The wheels in your photo look exactly like mine, The specifications appear to bear out my impression, although your photo is a bit small to be certain. Mine is Maldives Blue with all options, except Navigation. I bought it in September 2009 with 7,000 miles on it. It has 11k miles on it now. It's perfect, but would sell to the right person.

I hope this helped with your question.

birdogger
    Santa Barbara

davesatori

They look like the same wheels on my 2004 Z4 Dave