Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Schedule and fees posted.

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2010' started by steven s, Jan 28, 2010.

• Staff

steven s

identity

Hoping to figure this all out. I've never participated or gone to any events, let alone Oktoberfest.... so this is all a bit cryptic and hoping someone could shed some light.

If I attend, it would probably be just Thursday, or perhaps Wednesday & Thursday.

My biggest question is around the ability to participate in specific events.

I think I'm interested in the Autocross, Car Control Clinic and the Driving School. Is it possible to participate in all of these or will some be happening at the same time? Is it possible to do on just Thursday, or would it have to be broken up across Wednesday and Thursday?

And related, what time does the day begin?

I welcome any insights or advice.

cheers
    • Staff

steven s

To participate you need to either have an M package or day passes.
    So to participate in an autocross, you would need a day pass and include the additional autocross fee. That also includes any meals for that day.

identity

So, if I came up just on Thursday, I'd need a day pass + autocross. Got that part.

But is it possible to do the Driving School and/or the Car Control Clinic on that same day? Or does the Autocross take up the entire day, or overlap those events? Or do either of those events overlap each other?

cheers
    • Staff

steven s

No.
    Driving school and autocross are an entire day.
    You can do an autocross one day and a driving school another.
    I do not know when the car control clinic will finish, but it would interfere with other events.

It does not cost anything to spectate.
    You do need to have an Ofest wristband by signing our insurance waiver.