Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Copy Cat / Also-Ran Dept.

Discussion in 'E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008-2013)' started by SchnuckiE30, Jan 27, 2010.

M3Driver guest

You're a gentlemen so allow me....:D

It's horrid; looks like Darth Vader with gas; and appears to have been stolen from the Chysler design studio.

M3Driver guest

I remember a good friend that bought a new Corvette Z06 (the first year with the non-hide-away headlights). Gobs of power and torque, but the interior looked like something from an Impala; not what I would have wanted in a 70k car.

az3579

After I posted that, I was just thinking I should probably mention the abysmal quality of Chevy interiors, especially of Trailblazers, Tahoe's, and Corvettes of the past (because they had THE SAME INTERIOR!)...

Admittedly, I'm not as much of a fan of the current 3-series interior, but at least it's a lot more of a quality interior than other offerings. Very different from its Japanese competitors, and personally I like the bland look a lot more than the funky weirdness of the Japanese cars as well. It seems more, "professional", to me.

bcweir

My only nitpick with the current e9x 3-series...

Why does BMW need TWO different dashboards for IDrive and non-IDrive 3's? What a waste of money!

Make ONE dashcap and either put a grey delete plate on the non-Idrive cars, or better yet, put another set of cupholders there on a slide out or fold out tray.