Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

WTB 2000 cs Owners Manual

Discussion in '121 type 2000CS coupe (1966-1968)' started by david rumbarger, Jan 8, 2010.

david rumbarger guest

WTB Needing an Owners Manual for a 2000cs coupe 66-69 in English if possible and German if not, help me put the finishing touch on my restoration coupe please! Have several parts, write if you need something for yours. Thanks David

CS-2-NV guest

Dear David-

I buy and sell 65-67 2000 cs types, I may have available in the next 15 days an orginal manual for the 67 2000 cs, in the meantime I could digitize a copy of an original for your review if you need to have for reference. You can reach me @ Contact info: Jack / email /raid00722@gmail.com /PH :305-773-3778.
    By the way, is your car prev. listed in Ebay withing the last 6 months? ( It looks like on I saw..)

Hope this will help.
    Jack

david rumbarger guest

Yes, it went to California and I am now working on a '73 3.0cs, I did find an original owners manual and it will be for sale soon, I am sure I paid too much, but I wanted one to complete my car. I still have an original air box and brake master NOS and two rear brake cylinders NOS if you know someone who can use them. Thanks David