Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Patroon Chapter November Membership Meeting

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Region' started by TeamStowell, Nov 8, 2009.

TeamStowell We love driving!

The Patroon Chapter will be meeting Wednesday November 11th at 6:30PM in the Albany German American Club (Cherry Street). All members and future members are welcome to enjoy our $15 buffet and participate in our very social get together. Members attending their first meeting are not charged for dinner. Drinks start at 6:30, dinner is served at 7:00, with the meeting portion following. Let's get together and start making plans for next year's events while remembering the great times we had this year! Don't be afraid to bring a significant other who thinks your BMW addiction is crazy.... lots of couples attend, and there are many who can sympathize with them.

lcjhnsn

If only you guys were doing this on Tuesday night before the Wednesday holiday. I would have liked to sit in, but with work on Thursday morning, it's not gonna happen

Tonight on News Channel 10....

We will have things wrapped up by 8:30 and you will be home for the 11:00 news. Our meetings are the second Wednesday of the month, so please feel free to join us at any of them!

lcjhnsn

ooowwwww!!! Ok, you've twisted my arm hard enough. I'm tentatively planning to make the trip. Let's see 2-1/2 hours each way for a $15 buffet... sounds good!

I'm particularly interested in hearing some event/activity ideas that I can steal [IMG]

frank2002

We are looking forward to see you there. :)

az3579

I'd go if it didn't start so early. I get out of work at 5.
    That and the fact that it's on a weekday, that kill it for me.

Of course I'm good at coming up with excuses, but it just doesn't make sense for me to go.
    It's a shame that most of the Patroonie events are too far away. What a crappy Patrooniehead I am... lol

Of course I'm good at coming up with excuses, but it just doesn't make sense for me to go.
    It's a shame that most of the Patroonie events are too far away. What a crappy Patrooniehead I am... lol - Botond

We could schedule an event in your yard and you would find a reason not to be there! :p

Just kidding! You made the drive up to have lunch with us when the vintage folks got together, and for the German Car show at the Saratoga Auto Museum, and a couple of concours.... you have good Patroon karma!!!!

az3579

Thank you oh Patroonie lord and master... *bows*

Autohaus guest

Just read this now and realized it was last night....

Maybe next time!

lcjhnsn

It was interesting to see how another Chapter runs their meetings. Great bunch of folks and I'll have to think about trying the Patroon Feud at the next CVC meeting. [IMG]

... miles to go before I sleep...

Thank you for coming out and joining in the fun! I'm sure the Z enthusiasts appreciated your insights. We appreciate you giving up the holiday time to travel over to visit.

I have to admit, the Family Feud contest was a surprise to me... we often have something a bit different at each meeting but this must have taken lots of effort for Brian to come up with.