Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Will 2002 m3 stock wheels fit 1994 325i vert

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by paulrhein, Nov 2, 2009.

paulrhein

I am trying to find a nice set of wheels for my lil red vert. There is a set of stock rims from a 2002 M3 and still look good. I would like to know it they will fit my car. Please advise me......Paul
    • Technical Service Advisor

mooseheadm5

They ought to fit. Check realoem.com for the width and offset vs. E36 M3 wheels. If they are pretty similar, you should be good to go.

u248

Posting Pictures

Hi,
    I am new to this site, been a cca member for many years. I cannot figure out very much trying to use this site. I want to post a picture for my 1990 E30, but cannot decipher how to do so. I also tried to send an email to several members on this site, could not figure this out either. I need some assistance, but have no idea where to go, where to ask questions, etc, etc, Can y help?

CSBM5

The E46 M3 front wheels might fit, but I don't think the rear wheels will (too little offset).

CSBM5

When you are in the post message window, look at the icons along the top of that gray box, and you'll see a paperclip. Click that and a window will open where you can then click on "Browse" under the "Upload File from your Computer" area at the top of the window. Now just browse through to the location on your harddrive where the image is stored and click on it.