Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

BMW Parts Discount

Discussion in 'Member Benefits and Questions' started by furmacs, Oct 16, 2009.

furmacs guest

Does anyone know if the parts discount extends to purchase of new tires and rims? I know it varies per dealship, but have never had to purchase tires until now. My dealership is Knauz in Lake Bluff, IL.

Thank you,

CRKrieger

I wouldn't buy wheels and tires at a dealer. Call Tire Rack. Heck, it's only over in South Bend ... drive to Tire Rack. :D

better price from Dealer

I priced Tire Rack, a number of stores and the local dealer. Dealer price after BMWCCA discount was best price.

az3579

I just cannot believe that! That's a first...
    If the dealership offers the CCA discount, then I don't see why they wouldn't offer it on the wheels and tires. I would assume anything bought at the parts counter would be eligible for the discount.

E34_William guest

BMWCCA Discount at Dealer

i currently need new tires asap. does anyone know if the Bill Jacobs Dealer (naperville,IL) accepts the BMWCCA Discount?

TeamStowell We love driving!

Yes

Yup, they offer 15% on parts and accessories. Just received a confirmation email from them.

sctripp

Price Discount

Is there a standard discount for BMWCCA members or is the discount up to the delearship?
    I just bought tires from my dealer based on a promised discount from them, then had to argue with the service advisor to get a 3.5% discount. I look forward to the post-service survey.

John in VA

I've seen 'CCA discount range from 10-20%, but remember, the dealers' retail price can vary for the same part. It pays to shop around.
    • Staff

steven s

Unfortunately the next time you may not even see a 3.5% discount.

Discounts do vary.
    Some mark up MSRP then discount that price.
    Some offer discounts based on MSRP.
    Then there is a parts matrix based on the part.
    So a battery or tire may not have as much of a discount as an oil filter.

I usually go to an authorized BMW dealer like http://www.getbmwparts.com to see what MSRP is. I just picked getbmwparts since I knew their url off the top of my head.
    Look in Roundel for other BMW dealers.

jajou318

Can you get the bmwcca discount on top of wholesale price?
    • Staff

steven s

I'd say no. Wholesale is already lower than you can get with a BMW CCA discount.