Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Forgot Instructor Evaluation

Discussion in 'Driving Schools' started by rothaksa, Sep 14, 2009.

rothaksa guest

Hey I'm Rotha K and I participated in the HPDE VIR Full course the weekend of 9/12-9/13 2009 and well I had a blast. It was great seeing all of you all and it was the first of any event like this I have been to.

I have done 3 or four circuit crosses and time trials on patriot course and done 4 auto crosses and nothing can touch a track day.

I will make a better introduction thread later if yall want me to, but for now, I was wondering if I could get a question answered.

I had a great instructor. We had lots of fun and I learned a TON from him. I felt way more comfortable with driving quicker. I forgot to fill out and turn in an instructor evaluation and I am wondering what I have to do to do so. If yall can help me out that would be great. My instructor was Marty Frazier.

umm here are some pictures to see if yall remembered me!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

az3579

You should contact the registrar (I think he's the one) about that to see if you can fill one out after-the-fact.

rothaksa guest

ohh that makes sense. i guess i can find their e-mail or number here can't i? i'll look for it tonight and e-mail. if i can only get a number ill call tomorrow. thank you for the help az3579
    • Staff

steven s

rothaksa guest

friggin sweet! Thanks Steven S. I just finished it and turned it in. Is there anyway to get teh same instructor next time around?

I will be participating at the Road Atlanta event, I don't expect him to drive all the way out there, but if he does or at the next VIR event I attend is there anyway to request for him?

az3579

As cool as it would be to have the same instructor, it never hurts to have a different opinion. I actually value the fact that I've never had the same instructor twice (going on 4th time out there) because this way I could see if they all agree about my performance, instead of just one saying "great" and the other saying "needs work". You don't want to get stuck with the guy that says "great" every time because you might be missing out on other things that he's not telling you. I'm not saying he doesn't know certain things, but the collective experience of multiple instructors is better than the experiences of just one.

Just something to think about. ;)

rothaksa guest

i totally understand that, but he never said great all the time. I mean there were times where we were in the car and he was like comon man really? you forgot to not downshift. you better do it right next time or ima hit you.

but you are right overall. can't wait to see who my new instructor is.
    • Staff

steven s

You can ask the chief instructor, but it does add additional work for them.