Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Petit Lemans & Oktoberfest

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2009' started by nissanite, Aug 26, 2009.

CSBM5

I guess I'm just old or something, but I've never paid a cent to park in a CCA corral in the past, and I don't ever plan on paying money to do so. In "the old days" such were always free to club members (i.e. just part of being in the club).
    • Staff

executive director

Friday Corral Parking

Sorry for any confusion about parking on Friday at the Petit Le Mans. If you have corral passes you will be able to park in our corral that day. The tent will be set up that morning.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Frank

woodym3

My corral package ticket from BMWCCA says "Superticket Fri/Sat $75". The advance $75 superticket from Road Atlanta included Wednesday and Thursday as well. Anyone know if my ticket will get me in Thursday? If not, I'd say somebody screwed up.

EuroWerkz1

I won't be early enough to Oktoberfest to attend the corral but I say we thank Steve Schlossman for again seeing a need and making it happen. Is there a way to promote this guy, better yet clone this guy? Would there be an Oktoberfest event at all without him? Great job on all you do for all of us.
    • Staff

steven s

I really didn't have anything to do with the corral. I did suggest for Ofest to follow the Petit though. ;)