Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Winter / Rubber Mats

Discussion in 'E46 (1999-2006)' started by jchristopher, Aug 19, 2009.

jchristopher guest

I just bought a 2005 330ci and am trying to find some all weather mats to handle the muck and sludge of Montana. The only ones I could find looked kind of generic and boring. Is there anything more interesting out there--maybe having a BMW or 330 logo?
    Thanks,

John

John in VA

MacNeil/Weathertech makes some nice ones. I got the set offered by BMW. They're heavy and anchored in place, and hold a fair amount of snow/slush. Got the rubber BMW trunk mat, too.

pseto

i usually get the heavier OEM rubber mats (not the cheaper, thinner ones). they hold up well in the winter with all the salt, mud, water, etc.

BIMMIR guest

Go to the dealer and get the all weather matts. They are great, have anchors, logos, etc. The price really isn't bad, compared to other premium matts.
    They come in matching colors, but they may have to order them.

sunnyandrich

Yes, the heavy BMW OEM ones are great.

Here's a tip: Put the rubber mats over the regular ones. Then use a pair of large, steel document "binder clips" to clip the rear of the mats together. That way, the rubber mats don't slide around as much under your feet, but you can always remove them quickly if needed.