Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

E34 Full Zender kit

Discussion in 'E34 (1989-1995)' started by phildhaupt8064, Aug 18, 2009.

phildhaupt8064 guest

Hello,

I have a full set of authentic Zender parts for a BMW E34.

The rear bumper (2 pieces) front bumper, side skirts and rear spoiler.

My question would be if anyone has any proffesional knowledge about the set? Is there any demand for the set among E34 owners?

thank you,
    phil

eightynine535 guest

Zender??!!!?

This is one of the nicest looking kits for the E34. I would think there is a lot of interest as it is No Longer Available.

[IMG]

phildhaupt8064 guest

That is a great picture and is exactly what I have. I have no more use for the kit and am looking to sell it. I have a ball park idea of what I’m looking for but have no bearing on how the market is. Thank you so much for posting the picture.

i will try and get a few pictures of what i have up soon.

gtopaul

Go to Bimmerforums.com and connect with way more E34 guys there. Should move the Zender pieces quickly.

Paul
    • Technical Service Advisor

mooseheadm5

I may buy it if the price is in my reach. Please let me know.

phildhaupt8064 guest

good day Paul,

I was told from a retailer in australia from Carshine.au that a good condition kit can be sold today for $1500 becuase of the rare nature of the kit. This kit is no longer made and as you can read above from another member, the zender kit is one of the best looking kits made for the car. My kit currently has some wear and tear on the front bumper and rear bumper and would require some body work to smoothh the pieces out. The wear and tear includes scapes and washed away paint. Due to the fact the new owner would have to put a little work into the kit restoring it to a smooth finish i would be looking for somewere around $1250.00 for the entire kit as is.

thank you for your request,
    phil
    • Technical Service Advisor

mooseheadm5

That's almost as much as I paid for the car. I wish I could have it, but will just have to let it go. Can I make a suggestion? You should rent it to someone that makes reproductions so that others can have a chance to buy a copy, then sell the real deal for the real price. I think this kit is fantastic, but have need of my left gonad, so I can't give that up just to be the coolest E34 on the block. Best of luck selling it. If you want any info on people to talk to about making reproductions, lemme know. I know of a few that can handle it.

phildhaupt8064 guest

Dear Paul,

Thank you so much for your time and interest. I really appreciate your advice and i will def. think about it. i'm up at college now and have very little time to deal with that.
    Once again thank you so much and for you time and advice.

i will def. keep in touch.
    -phil

eightynine535 guest

I second Moosehead's response about getting copies made. Currently copies are only available in South East Asia so shipping to the states would be ridiculous. There is a member on Bimmerforums that has made Alpina copies he may be interested in making copies of your Zender.

I know I would be very interested in buying a copy.

babajam guest

Zender Body Kit

Yes, there is a demand. I would like the rear bumper cover, or all the body kit. How much is it?

Johan guest

+1 on the demand, I would love to pick that kit up, unfortunately the house payment and eating are a bigger demand for me.

tiFreak

eating's overrated :D

Johan guest

I agree, its the rest of the family that thinks it should be done daily.