Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Had a great time at the BMW M tour today =) PICS

Discussion in 'E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008-2013)' started by BlueAngel M3, Jun 28, 2009.

BlueAngel M3 guest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a great time today at the BMW M Tour out here in NY. They had the ALMS M3 car and the M1 on show. They also had the new X5M and X6M. I also drove the new MDCT 2009 M3 and I had a blast! I had the car for about 45 mins and the car drives incredible! No overstear and love the new DCT. I posted some pics I took. I didn't take much pics because I was too busy having fun playing with the new M3. =)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

BlueAngel M3 guest

az3579

I really wanted to go... :cry:

BlueAngel M3 guest

There must be another coming up somewhere in the north east. I know they were in NJ Sat and today in NY. Check for CT. They might hold one there.

az3579

It wasn't a matter of not being able, more like a matter of not being allowed. Apparently insurance companies don't have any common sense.

I would have gladly ditched today's auto-x to drive an M3...
    So my M3 cherry has yet to be popped. Driving the new E92 would have been one great way to do that...

M3Driver guest

Drool.....

BlueAngel M3 guest

I have a friend in CT who also missed it due to work. If u find or hear anything please let me know. =)

Samir

patb2390

Is there a schedule out there for the M tour? I saw pics of this tour on another forum that was held in Texas. Anybody know if they have these closer to South Carolina? Is this by invitation only?

BlueAngel M3 guest

You have to be a BMW CCA member and you must call for reservations. I got an invitation from them by email (BMWCCA).

03BeastCharmer

It is by inviation, but not necessarily for BMW CCCA only. When they get close to the data and haven't filled up, then they send out to the local CCA members. The location or schedule is not posted. I did the event in Houston, and it was great.:D Then I did the ///M School last weekend, and now I have a whole new level of respect for the DCT M3 :eek:

The M3 Race Car didn't have the radar detector in it when it was here in Tx. Who was driving that thing out on the roads.....:D

BlueAngel M3 guest

strange. In the email I received it mentions u must bring your BMWCCA card. :confused:

patb2390

I would love to do one of the M tours. Wish an invitation would swing my way.

BlueAngel M3 guest

I couldn't find a schedule, but you can try calling BMW NA who might know or ask here somewhere. Invitation or no invitation, a friend told me just show up with your license and they can squeeze you in.....he did it! :D