Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Attention E21/E30, E28 owners!

Discussion in 'DIY (Do-It-Yourself)' started by az3579, Jun 13, 2009.

az3579

Is anyone interested in Euro bumpers? I thought I'd post this in a more general location rather than in the E30 specific thread.

I know someone who can score Euro bumpers for these models. If you have an older car and isn't one of the above mentioned models, let me know what you have and we'll see if he can get some for that model as well.

So, is there any interest?
    • Technical Service Advisor

mooseheadm5

Front E28 bumper price, please.

az3579

Front only?

az3579

I just asked him and he says $325 + shipping.
    panmarcum likes this.

mooseheadm5

OK, thanks. I think I know where I can get one cheaper than that, but if that falls through, I'll let you know. I only need the front. I have a good rear, a Zender apron and side skirts, and a BBS air dam (though I want the Zender.)

az3579

Cool. Let me know.

I pay for mine early this week. :D
    What he was saying is that if you pay around the same time I do, he could possibly get yours shipped out this week.

mooseheadm5

If he is shipping them in by containler load, could he get you (us?) a discount on shipping if we bought at the same time? What about a group buy? I could possibly get a handful of guys to buy E28 euro bumpers if hte price was right. Lemme know.

az3579

He says the price I just gave you is because you know me. I'm sure he's willing to deal. He's really reasonable to deal with, so the more people you can sign up for this, the better!

Let me know what you're looking for price-wise and shipping-wise and I'll try to work with him.