Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by bmw_matt, Jun 8, 2009.

bmw_matt guest

Hey guys,
    Just joined a few minutes ago after some pushing from some of the local's on E46fanatics.com.

I will be 19 in October and I drive a '01 330i. [IMG]

Have some hotchkis sways in the mail and about to pull the trigger on some FSD's and other goodies.

I'll be attending the Auto-X in Sykesville, MD this Saturday and I am very excited.

Hope to see you guys around

-Matt

John in VA

Welcome!
    I have my 17 y/o enrolled in the car control course later this month at the Sykesville facility. Have fun!

az3579

You're off to a good start; a better car than me already, and you're a year younger. Darn it, I should have saved more. lol

And I forgot to add to the PM I sent ya; welcome to the club!

damien_ro guest

nice car

I had to go to Iraq to afford my car and i'm 26. but i didn't want to make payments i just wanted to pay cash.... its good to see that at least some of today's youths still know that hard work pays off!

Wanderlustbob guest

Welcome to the club and congrats on your great looking car. My first car was a 12 year old Ford Mustang with the front end all messed up, power stearing that leaked fluid and a transmission that would shift itself into reverse when starting the car. So your far ahead of the game.

bmw_matt guest

My first car was a 2000 dodge dakota 5 spd...Taught me driving a manual very well.
    I didn't get a PM. I guess maybe it's because my account's different then everyone else's?
    Haha, yep I will have fun don't you worry :)

Does anyone know why my account isn't like any others? I'm familiar with this type of forum and my account seems to be set as guest. Is there someone I need to PM or something I need to do in order to get a regular account? I don't even have any post count or anything

az3579

Did you register with your member number? If not, register with your new member number and give it a day or two for it to fully activate.

I did send a PM as a reply, but I guess you can't receive PM's if you don't have a full account. Oh well.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome, Matt!

Oh, somebody STOP me!

Anyway, welcome to the Pleasure Dome. Good to get some young blood among the geezers! But you'll understand those of us gnashing our teeth over the notion of getting our hands on an M3 when we were nineteen. . . .

Probably better in my case that I didn't. I mean, at least I lived to be twenty!

Oh, holy crap: I just realized that I didn't buy my first M car until I was a Certified Pre-Owned Geezer! (The one I bought for. . . someone else doesn't count. As the comic says, I'm never getting married again: I'll just find a woman who hates me and buy her a BMW!)

Satch

bmw_matt guest

Haha nice to meet you, but I don't drive an M like you said..