Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Connecticut Valley Chapter "Bring More Wax" Show & Shine

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Region' started by TeamStowell, May 10, 2009.

az3579

Well, I'm going to aim for about 9:45-10:00 arrival. It's just so unfortunate that there is never an event that's close to me. All of CVC's events are up north. :(

Always an hour + drive...

And is this thing still on? It's gonna rain tomorrow...

TeamStowell We love driving!

Patroonies Invade CT

We should be pulling in around 10:00AM. It looks like we will be a party of two vehicles at coming in from Albany.

lcjhnsn

Isn't BMW the "Ultimate" driving machine? You should appreciate the opportunity to spend some quality time doing what your machine is meant to do! Why do you think I take the time to attend Patroon events?

Relative to the weather tomorrow... I haven't heard anything to say it isn't going to happen. We will have to keep your fingers crossed that we at least get through lunch before it rains too hard.

Autohaus guest

I don't think I am gonna make it for this. Lance, B and Scott, take good quality pics. Slight chance I'm gonna go with my father to check out a E46 M3 convertible 4 sale locally (story time). I hope the weather cooperates for you guys.

lcjhnsn

ok, the bad news is that at 0648 it is raining heavily [IMG]

...but the good news is that the local weather radar looks like the storm will pass through within the next half hour and there are no other storm systems currently on the horizon. So everybody should pray or chant or wish (or whatever you prefer) that things stay dry for the rest of the day.

But, chances are pretty good the field will still be wet, so make sure you bring some waterproof footwear.

az3579

Satch SoSoCalifortified

So, Patroonistas. . .

So how'd it go? "Bring More Wax": took me a while, but I love it! :p

TeamStowell We love driving!

Bring more wax

It was a great time!

Everyone brought great food to share at the post-show picnic, money was raised for ALS research and support, there was a great mix of old and new cars waxed to the max, and we met new people and made new friends. The only problem was someone gave Beverly an i-phone to use, which is all she can talk about now. I'd rather buy her the 89 325ix that was for sale....

mzarolinski

All,

Thank you for attending the event. This event was largely successful from people like you spreading the word and I appreciate that very much. It was a pleasure to have the Patroon members attend, exemplifying the culture and spirit of BMWCCA. You guys/gals have permanent spaces for next year! I wrote a follow-up article for the site at ctvalley.org and it should be up soon with some pictures. Again, thank you for your continued support for not only the event itself, but for ALS as well. Your donations were very generous and I was proud to count a final total of $250.00.

See you all next year!

-Mike Zarolinski

az3579

Oh stop it Scott... As of June 17th they will only be $99. :p

lcjhnsn

Thank you Mike for putting on a great event!!!

The few pics I took are posted here...

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/lcjhnsn/090614 CVC Show-n-shine/