Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Connecticut Valley Chapter "Bring More Wax" Show & Shine

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Region' started by TeamStowell, May 10, 2009.

TeamStowell We love driving!

BMWCCA CT Valley Chapter is pleased to announce that the Fourth Annual Show and Shine will be held on June 14th, 2009 at Wickham Park in Manchester, CT.

This year's gathering will be dedicated to the late Board Member Marshall Wilson who passed away February 3rd, 2009 after a long battle with ALS. There will be a five dollar charge per car with ALL of the proceeds going to the ALS Association, CT Chapter. Please note: The five dollar charge is in addition to the five dollar gate fee that Wickham Park enforces.

The park opens at 9:30 AM and judging will begin promptly at noon followed by the awards ceremony after lunch. There will be awards for all categories old and new and it promises to be great time with fellow members and enthusiasts. Please bring your detailing supplies if you plan to do last minute cleaning. For lots of helpful info to help you get your car ready, check out the online detailing guide at www.Detailbest.com.

Following tradition, Show n' Shine participants will get a chance to win a Zymol Smart Kit valued at over one hundred and thirty dollars. Remember, you can't win if you don't participate!

The Detailbest Mini-Store will also be on site with great products from
    Zymol, Black Wow, Deep Finish, and other fine brands available for purchase.

A new sponsor, BavAutoCheck.com, will be available throughout the day for free BMW diagnostic tests at your request.

Please bring one food item, respectively, from the list. If your last name starts with the letter: A-I (side dish); J-R (appetizer); S-Z (dessert). Bavarian Auto Check, LLC will be providing the burgers, hot dogs, and beverages.

Please RSVP by Friday May 29th with the number of guests, BMW model and food item.

Directions: http://www.wickhampark.org/information.html

For more information contact:

Mike Zarolinski

mzarolinski@hotmail.com
    860-202-9735

lcjhnsn

Thanks for posting the announcement Scott!!

I'll be there

lcjhnsn

A couple weeks away...

Botond, get your e30 shined up and get yourself to Manchester. Chris, what about you?

Aren't there any other Connecitcut Valley members on here?

az3579

There's no point in shining up my weakling beast because the second I clean it, something happens to make it dirty again, be it a well placed sh*t-bomb from a lovely local bird, or dead flies on the front of the car. With the interior; the second I wipe it clean of dust, airborne dust lands right back, so that's a lost cause.

When I go, it'll be for display only, though I have heard from multiple people that I had the cleanest E30 they've ever seen... :D

Autohaus guest

Lance, I may be up for this. Maybe Botond will catch lightning in a bottle and have his S50 installed by then :)

lcjhnsn

I've heard people say, anything is possible...

No wax needed

We just picked up Bev's M3 from the shop. We were starting to get some rust issues, having always run it all winter long, so we decided to have them corrected. While it was in, they detailed the hell out of it and it now shines like the sun. We may need to dust off the tree pollen and bring it over to the CT show on Sunday.

Autohaus guest

I think I might be up for this after all.

Patroon Spirit

That's the Patroonie spirit!

Let's share the bavarian love with our neighbor chapter.

lcjhnsn

Chris and anyone else who's planing to make the trip next Sunday, please make sure you RSVP to Mike Zarolinski so he can make sure there is enough food.

az3579

Per the CVC website, it's too late to RSVP...

Rules were made to be broken...

Give Mike a call and see if you can still get in... there is a good chance that given a week he will be able to accomodate you. Tell him all about the wonderful food item you will contibute to the lunch.

lcjhnsn

ditto what Scott said.

I think he can probably make room for a last minute request or 2.

If you don't feel like calling, I'm sure an email would suffice

az3579

We've been cleared by Mike Zarolinski for us to attend, so all you Patroonieheads feel free to come on down!

We don't have too many events at the CVC so be sure to attend this one!

mzarolinski

Show and Shine

You are all welcomed to attend the show. The weather looks to be good and it will be a great opportunity for the neighboring chapters to interact.

For those of you on here who know me, I sold the 335 and have little suprise for the show. The only hints I'll give you is that is was owned by a current NASCAR driver and has a naturally aspirated "S" engine.

See you all Sunday!

-Mike

lcjhnsn

Mike, does it have a BMW in the title?

mzarolinski

VinnyNaro guest

may be coming from poughkeepsie if the event is still open

lcjhnsn

I'm sure the event is still open, but if you haven't RSVP'd Mike Zarolinski, there may not be enough food. Mike's contact info is on the first post of this thread.

lcjhnsn

What time shall I expect the Patroon and Fairfield County contingent to arrive?