Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Friggin' Snow!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by drummerfc, Mar 2, 2009.

drummerfc

Well, here we are in S. Jersey, almost up to our arse-holes in white shtuff. GRRRRR:mad::mad:!! In 2 days I leave for Florida for 8 days of spring training B-ball (go PHILS!), some golf, and lots of sun. That plane had BETTER be taking off or it's gonna be 3 Stooges time on some unsuspecting airport employee (OH - WISE GUY - NYUCK NYUCK!!) ;)

Sigh...I have had it already with the cold...

BIMMIR guest

I'm with you, enough already!
    I'm sooo sick of driving my truck! I want my convertible out of hibernation.

drummerfc

Ummm...pictures? HELLO?!?!?

;)

az3579

A foot of F!@#ing snow on my car this morning. A FOOT!

It took me almost an HOUR AND A HALF to shovel the snow out of my parking spot. I had two people parked on either side of me so I had to walk 20 feet just to dump snow so I don't block them! What a PITA! :mad:

BIMMIR guest

You want tpo see pictures of my truck, kind of an odd request on a BMW forum - well it is pretty cool a bright red regular cab with a big ol HEMI. :)

Just kidding - I can't get to the car right now, she's tucked in.

I also got about a foot of snow here in Maine.

Bimmerdan

[IMG]

Don't hate the player...hate the game... :D:D:D

drummerfc

:mad: Don't MAKE me come down there...why I oughta...

;)

Actually I'm heading to Florida tomorrow morning...high 70's/low 80's for 8 days...Grapefruit League baseball, cow-pasture pool (golf), and all-a-dat! So I get to leave the snow behind and see how y'all live.

WOO freakin HOO!! :D

drummerfc

Maine, eh??

OK - I'll stop my whining about the snow now...you "win".

Bimmerdan

You are going to have blast! Do you do this every year or is this a special trip?

BIMMIR guest

And to think, I used to like Bimmerdan !!!

Bimmerdan

I'm sorry!! I don't know what came over me...I just can't help myself sometimes...

I've been bad. I'll go and stand outside in the cold as my punishment (man, it's only 62 out...I need a sweater...)

az3579

Dan, don't even start.

It takes me 3-4 full minutes to get to my car where I work from the time I leave the building to actually reaching my car, and I have to climb a hill to get to it. I'm usually panting by the time I reach the top, and a few 'pants' of this freezing cold air pretty much made me miserable last night. A cold, and a deep kind of pressure in my chest that made it miserable to be awake. Went to bed at 08:30, woke up at 06:30 and got NO sleep at all. I had the cold sweats, despite it being about 75 degrees inside last night. ALL BECAUSE OF THE COLD.

So don't you go parading your good weather around here because you'll get no love from me.

Bimmerdan

[IMG]

az3579

[IMG]

Brian A

BIMMIR guest

I lost a tire chain on my tractor last night because I was working it so hard clearing the driveway and road. I'm off tomorrow and will be crawling around on my cold garage floor to fix my tire chain so I'm ready for the next big snow storm. You can't look forward to that kind of fun in Houston, can you??
    Anyone know where I can find a John Deere forum to post a thread asking for winter tire chain advice? :)

Autohaus guest

U guys suck! I was supposed to be in FL for a week last month but had to cancel because my stupid job cut me loose. OP, enjoy your trip to FL. Bimmerdan and Brain A.......burn in the sun :mad:

:cool:

Bimmerdan

Gosh, the cold sure makes you guys cranky!

Autohaus guest

Feed me a stray cat.

Bimmerdan

OK, this was freakin' hilarious!! I don't even know what it means but it almost made me shoot coffee out my nose when I read it!!!
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]